Re: [AMC-list] FOR SALE: BioDiesel Javelin, Topanga CA

Re: [AMC-list] FOR SALE: BioDiesel Javelin, Topanga CA

Marc; I was prepared to rake you over the coals at the risk of getting kicked off the list. That comment is usually directed by rednecks (who never served their country) towards others who they cowardly called communists, hence the "red on the inside" part. I got so peeved at these people during the height of that BS that I flew a French flag, even though I am not French, just out of spite.
I couldn't figure why you would do so on the list, and just because someone converted a Jav. I didn't see the original ad so I don't know if it is a first or second gen Jav, they pulled the ad. If someone wants to convert a car to diesel and run bio, it just means they are being self sufficient. And isn't that why we have our own shops and try to as much as we can ourselves.
If I can get away with this oil derrick in my back yard I will have my own oil supply