[AMC-list] towing setup and advice

Hello everyone,
  this afternoon I looked at a very nice 1986 amc eagle sedan that is in my price range. Here is my take i need to now. I need to tow with something and the car i need to tow is my stockcar. i am thinking dolly, but sometimes i might want to tow a trailer. The car is an inline 6 and an automatic with the opational 4x4 on the fly.
the ohter thing would anyone know where i can find a tow hitch for it. i called a couple of places today and noone could find anything for a hitch for it. would it work for towing or should i pass for towing and if i can pick it up cheap enough just use it for a cool cruiser and look for a very cheap pickup?
 Thanks for any help.
Jason