Re: [AMC-list] Cars 2

 I haven't seen the movie yet, was supposed to go with a couple of Car Club
members on Friday but things got messed up.  In any case, I'll be seeing
it with my grandkids on Thursday.  I am sorry to hear that the new
characters are boring....Grem and Acer were based off of my Gremlin and my
friends' Pacers.  I'll try not to take this as an insult.  LOL    By
the way, not sure if it made it or not, but my Club's name is supposed to
be in the credits:  The NorCal AMC Auto Group

Ross Guistino

Rohnert Park, CA

NorCal AMC Auto Group

 On Tue 06/28/11 10:05 AM , "Andrew Blomer" lotharamc@xxxxxxxxxxx sent:

 Went and saw Cars 2 with my kids this past weekend.

 Pixar finally made a bad movie. I don't think we have much to fear
concerning a price jump with the Gremlins and Pacers.

 1. The new characters were boring, and the old ones were largely left out.
 2. The plot could have been good, but was too complicated for the kids.
 3. The 3D was for the most part pointless.
 4. Matter has a gratuitous disguise changing scene to place more Matter
toys on the shelf.

 The only cool or neat thing that I caught was that Sig Hansen (spelling?)
from the Deadliest Catch was a boat.

 My 4 year old, who still loves watching the first one, and almost laughed
himself out of his seat at Kung Fu Panda 2, asked to go home 2 times.