Re: [AMC-list] A couple questions

The way I heard on adapting the late V8 manny to the early V8s was to cut away enough meat to clear the dist and water crossover, make the adapter plates and tweek the whole mess so as to seal everything up.
I had a template at one time but have lost it, so I will just fool around and see what I can come up with. I have an extra 327 sitting on the floor, so I won't have to hunker over a fender.
Maybe after figuring this out I can finally find a home for my old Torker.......Russ