  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Tom McKenna
  Eddie - We got these cars at the end of the road  - and the last couple of years they sold them in Canada, all were equipped with air from the factory, no matter what other options were or were not on the car -  it was big selling point and an attempt to get back into the market up here.  I am not sure what years they were built - but our experience was limited to about the last 2 years. The ones we got had a high ratio rear end in them so they were quick off the line, but no top end, topping out about a hundred - and the suspension was notorious  for coming apart - the guys would get them bouncing, and they would actually pull the front wheels off the highway.   One of our maintenance people once told me that we paid for every one of these cars 3 times - once for the initial purchase, and twice more in repair costs keeping them on the road until we could get rid of them.

  Tom