Re: [AMC-list] Hot Rod Power Tour AMC's

Boat = Bring over another thousand. Bend over and take it! Best of all times. Brats on a toot. (won't put my favorite Nauty one on here lest I light a fuse!)

From: Wrambler <wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Rambler AMC, Nash, Jeep and family" <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] Hot Rod Power Tour AMC's

Glad to see you posting.
I don't blame you on escaping the heat.
We had what seemed like 6 months of 40* and rain, now, 90 and T-storms.
I am thankful we have not got the twisters and hope only the best for those that did.

Spent the day working on the dock, yip frikkin eeee. Boat = hole in water you throw money into!
(tomj told me that one)

Ship that T5 up this way when you are done with it :-)
I've got chrome bumpers on mine now and no time to drive it yet.
I have to make a decision as to what battery I keep in my DD. It right now has the Americans Optima redtop in it. I need that back as the American has the boat battery in it for winter.
  I'm thinking blue top, not sure yet, decisions, decisions....
Ship that
Mark Price