Re: [AMC-list] AMC-list Digest, Vol 26, Issue 30

Re: [AMC-list] AMC-list Digest, Vol 26, Issue 30

I was surprised to learn that my 401 Spirit runs better at the dragstrip HOTTER. I have found 190-195 on the gauge produces the best and most consistent times. On another related note, I have found that Water Wetter in place of coolant/water makes it easier to regulate temps using the electric fan. So far I am impressed with Water Wetter.

Cliff Danley
Jacksonville, FL