[AMC-list] '67 Ambassador wagon for sale (not mine)

[AMC-list] '67 Ambassador wagon for sale (not mine)

Posting for a friend of mine. Not sure what he wants for it, but scrap price is about $300 a ton now.

http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y209/carnuck/for%20sale%20stuff/67%20Ambassador%20990%20wagon/

343 motor is dead (seized) and partially dismantled. PS pump was swiped for the Gladiator my room mate just bought (Same guy I got my Honcho from)