Re: [AMC-list] sub frame connector

yep, you can buy bolt in stuff, but when have you seen a bolt not wiggle?
Needs to be part of the structure, welded in to do a proper job.
Go to THEAMCFORUM.COM and find the company that is doing all the suspension
work. Pretty sure they make bolt ins, but as said a bolt in will usually allow some flex
and will be a bit lower than the rest of the car

Mark Price
Morgantown, WV 26508
1969 AMC Rambler, 4.0L, EFI, T-5
"I realize that death is inevitable.