Re: [AMC-list] eagle t5 t/c adapter

In all my years working on XJ's (was front line tech in the 80's)
I have only seen ONE T5 XJ. It had the 2.8L and 4:10 axles.
The guy was having a heck of a time as it had lunched the front gearset.
he could not find nor afford a replacement set of new gears nor could he find a used axle.
He ended up swapping both axles to 3:73's IIRC.

Mark Price
Morgantown, WV 26508
1969 AMC Rambler, 4.0L, EFI, T-5
"I realize that death is inevitable.