[AMC-list] VAM AMC Rambler commercials

1981 AMC VAM Gremlin commercial

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BADJsMAZYHE&feature=related

Customized Mexican Rambler Gremlin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEMg9U8VASw&feature=related

warning, lots of mindless chatter like Today Show....note karaoke machine in back of the Rambler Gremlin added.....need 350 SBC to go with it :~P

1980 American commercial...in the US these were known as Concords but not in Mexico by VAM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGa0lrVQ6V8&feature=related

1981 VAM AMC American commercial, dig the VAM hood ornament!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0hyJIPIJ8A&feature=related

1981 VAM AMC Lerma commercial....this is the limosine looking Spirit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJe_xy1UKJk&feature=related

another Lerma

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TibK2fBJX6I&NR=1

VAM AMC Rally AMX which was called 'American GT'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKxoRLCurr0&feature=related

one of my favorites, a car chase VAM AMC Rally AMXs, black & white cars in duel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mDuSryxVf0&NR=1

excellent commercial of a 1982 AMC VAM Lerma

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjJ84812ikI&feature=related

another Lerma commercial

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSkIg5kBG74&NR=1

there is lot's more if you do a search on you tube for 'VAM' or 'AMC VAM' these were just some of my favorites. Thanks to those who put these obscure commercials up. By the way, the Lerma was only car ever produced in Mexico (at the time) new, that is a new car, unique to that market. Sure would like to find one with big Mexican 282-6 cylinder and get it up here to Houston to add to collection!
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com