Re: [AMC-list] Hot Air, er, compreesed anyway

Re: [AMC-list] Hot Air, er, compreesed anyway

My 2$ is get a home depot or lowes brand 60 gal for under 500 bucks it's been a great compressor for me. I know you will have to reconfigure some stuff for it but it will be worth it. I use it to run my blast cabinet and all my air tools with ease.
Davis

Sent from my iPhone