[AMC-list] so what do you do on your sleepless nights?

[AMC-list] so what do you do on your sleepless nights?

so, here i am, at almost 3:30 am. just coming in the house from the garage. cant
sleep again. (dam iraq issues) atleast tonight i had the motivaton to
get SOMETHING done. my 79 spirit i have been working on building into a drag car
got progress tonight. about 5 hours of scrubbing ot down, priming, then
painting. it had TONS of surface rust. all the surfaces that cought direct
sunlight (hood, roof, rear hatch, top sides of fender lips ect) had no
paint/primer left. they were starting to pit. i got it pretty well smoothed out.
primed. then came the painting. got the first coat of paint on tonight. maybe
tomorrow morning when ever i wake up, ill get a second coat of paint. i have a
few places that i need to do some light sanding on. (1200 grit probably fixes it
all) i will get some pics posted on my picasa web page (listed below my
signiature) in the next few days. got to roll it out into the sunlight and see
it. maybe tomorrow, maybe not. (who knows with how busy i have been...)

 dave stohler
www.picasaweb.google.com/das24rules