[AMC-list] NAMDRA Correction

In the June 2011 issue of Hemmings Classic Car, they put a list of 2011
car clubs. Under NAMDRA's listing, they published a phone number for
NAMDRA which has been out of service for 8 years. The correct number is:
262-843-4326.

They also listed the Classic AMX Club which has been disbanded now for
years! I have notified Hemmings about their mistakes, but also did last
year about the Classic AMX Club.

Jock Jocewicz - President/Editor NAMDRA  namdra1@xxxxxxx or
NAMDRA@xxxxxxxx
8537 Antioch Rd., Salem, WI 53168  (262) 843-4326
                 JOIN NAMDRA - the best AMC club around!!
33RD. AMC NATIONALS - Sep. 8-10, 2011- Cordova Dragway Park, Cordova, IL
AMO#19, NAMDRA#46, AMCRC#974, NHRA#41915, IHRA#6766