Re: [AMC-list] what did you do on your amc this weekend/ 82 concord dl w

Re: [AMC-list] what did you do on your amc this weekend/ 82 concord dl w towing package

When you go to sell that Concord wagon, you might try posting at some
vintage trailer sites.
With the towing package and load leveler, that is ready to go for
folks in the Shasta and Scotty crowd. It's also a great candidate for
the Scamp, Burro, Casita crowd as well.

If I hadn't invested my funds in beer, I'd be looking a lot closer at it!
Hmmmmm, at a buck a bottle, how much beer would that wagon take, lol.