[AMC-list] Shift Rod Needed

Well, I'm stopped on the Classic until I can acquire or fabricate the proper
shift rod for 2nd/3rd gear.  The previous owner made a really rough shift rod by
welding an extenion to an other rod.  I don't know what the applcation was, but
I can't get shift rod to fit now and it looks terrible anyway.

So the car is a 64 Classic, now with a 232 six and the T-96 transmission.   I
need the 2nd/3rd gear shift rod from a 63 or 64 Classic with the six cylinder
engine and standard transmission.  A shift rod connects the column to the levers
on the transmission.  I could also use close up photos of a stock installation
to see who the shift rod is properly routed around the clutch throwout lever.

Any and all help would be appreciated.

Joe Fulton