[AMC-list] early 60s Rambler Rooftop Cargo Carrier

[AMC-list] early 60s Rambler Rooftop Cargo Carrier

Not mine!

*Location:* cincy ohio *Price:* $75 obo
i have this rooftop cargo carrier with the rambler logo on it which is in good shape. all straps and hardware are in working order and this thing will clean up great. i looked all over and cant find anything about this thing so it must be rare and would look great on your rambler or just any old family hauler for that matter. just pm me or call me at 513 417 1810. thanks, ben

See pics at:
http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=579555&highlight=rambler

--
Frank Swygert