Re: [AMC-list] HMX back on the road!

Marc, I've been running doubled second springs in my
American for many years now.
One thing to watch for is wear at the point the
2nd spring hits the main, if it is worn too much
the main spring can decide to bend at that point.
Usually it is not a problem.

To level my 65 I doubled the 3rd spring only.
Depends on the sag involved as to what combo works best.

Back in the 80's when I bracket raced we could use a torch to cut
the eyes off and double the mains.
Back then too high in the back was "in"

Mark Price
Morgantown, WV 26508