Re: [AMC-list] HMX back on the road!

One more thing I have mixed feelings on.
boxed lower control arms.
The strut sweep looks to me like it requires twist to occur in the lower arm.
Has anyone ran boxed lowers a long time and seen any signs that the strut and arm can handle the extra stiff lower arm long term?

Mark Price
Morgantown, WV 26508
1969 AMC Rambler, 4.0L, EFI, T-5
"I realize that death is inevitable.