Re: [AMC-list] Another Legend has left us

Re: [AMC-list] Another Legend has left us

If it's not up online Joe Mondello did a show for Powerblock on building
his Olds engines.

Never met him, but just watching the show gives you an impression that
he truly was one of the greats.

They sell shows on disc for 6$ ea if it is not online, ouch, but...

Mark Price
Morgantown, WV 26508
1969 AMC Rambler, 4.0L, EFI, T-5
"I realize that death is inevitable.