[AMC-list] Fix this car sell for $30,000

[AMC-list] Fix this car sell for $30,000

>Marc said:
>Today's "AMC PIE IN THE SKY" award winner:
>http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/cto/2279284874.html

If that guy meant this as a joke then it worked, as I LMAO...!  Funny stuff,
but if the guy really believes that then this is the pinnacle of someone
with dollar signs in their eyes, and sh** for brains.  That car is worth
about $900 on a good day.

Sheldon Aubut
Houlton, WI USA

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you
didn't do than by the ones you did do.  So throw off the bowlines.  Sail
away from the safe harbor.  Catch the trade winds in your sails.  Explore.
Dream.  Discover."  ~~ Mark Twain