Re: [AMC-list] 327 four barrel/Kids and Ramblers

Re: [AMC-list] 327 four barrel/Kids and Ramblers

Russ, I have three 327 four barrel manifolds, you want bright red or rust?

Shipping is murder and I am not giving them away on my end either...

Drop me a line back channel if you want, but expect to spend more than you can get cars for out there! This is the rust belt and I sometimes think the only thing left around here is the cast iron!

Mark Price
Morgantown, WV 26508
1969 AMC Rambler, 4.0L, EFI, T-5
"I realize that death is inevitable.