Re: [AMC-list] sending unit

Thanks Mr. Sandwichmaker for the reply. I think I'll put it back into the
tank and try it.
It's gonna be a while yet before that gets done though. Gotta wait for
warmer temps so I can apply the
protective coating to the tank. I guess if the thing don't work correctly, i
can always purchase a new one.

Thanks again,
Armand