Re: [AMC-list] Classic Work

I just brought home a nicely optioned 770 Hdtp; 287, console shift, 2 speaker radio, tilt, elect wipers and PS. The glass is perfect and the body is fairly straight, though the roof is toast. I'll be using the engine and tranny for my own 64K garage kept 770 and dropping in the interior.
The windshield is up for sale as well as the back window. The floors are rust free and the doors are good. If anyone wants anything let me know, I'll start tearing it apart when I get a break from work......Russ 503-589-9845.