Re: [AMC-list] Pacer motor mounts oddities

Re: [AMC-list] Pacer motor mounts oddities

You're correct Joe,  powerless powered aircraft can be gliders, some that
don't have any power at all are called sailplanes, trouble is some private
pilots apparently aren't aware of this. When the power fails, some of them
make big mistakes. hence smokin hole. I've seen the aftermath of a few of
them. My point was, the rotary appears to be able to keep pilots from making
bad decisions when the power drops off instead of fails totally.

And again, ever seen a homebuilt with an AMC powerplant? I've seen or heard
of just about everything else, VW, Corvair, Chevy big and small block, Ford
small block, two v-6 chevies together to make a V-12, Porsche flat fours,
Mazda rotary, model T engines,  on and on.

Armand

-----