Re: [AMC-list] Electric wipers for 63 Ambassador

Re: [AMC-list] Electric wipers for 63 Ambassador

I miss the 18-inch steering wheels. My current daily driver is a 92 Mitsubishi Eclipse with manual steering. A bigger steering wheel would help.

Tom Jennings wrote:

What's the rush to eliminate the things that make old cars wierd and fun?
Bench seats, column shifts, overdrive, vacuum wipers, chrome and metal, AM
radios with tubes, 3-tone paint, 18-inch steering wheels...!