[AMC-list] Electric wipers for 63 Ambassador

[AMC-list] Electric wipers for 63 Ambassador

speaking of electric wipers... i have my '79 spirit im turning into a race car. no need for wipers. it has the intermitent box, switch and everything. can anybody tell me if that stuff would swap into my 62 classic to replace my vacume wiper motor? i dont know how well all the linkage and all will work, as the spirit has both wipers going from right to left. the 62 classic has wipers going from center out. would be sweet if i could make them work, but i have no idea how this would work as the entire wiper post posisions are different and all, so i cant just swap all the wiper linkage. maybe i just need to see how the wiper motor moves, and if it has the same articulation (hopefully)as the vacume, and just MAYBE i can orientate the motor to the correct angle to make the intermittent wipers work on it. that would be just TOO cool. hehe.

dave stohler
www.picasaweb.google.com/das24rules