Re: [AMC-list] ebay 2011

I know you expected to just bolt it on, but how badly cracked is it? You have a wire welder, and you know how to use it... I'm assuming it's a tubular header similar to a 4.0L header, not cast iron, of course. Sometimes that's easier. I had someone send me a cracked LCD monitor then refused to process the postal insurance claim. Since I purchased using PayPal, I got part of my money back, but there is a $35 processing fee for disputes. I thought that sucked, but better to get $90 back than lose $125...

-------------
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2011 23:45:05 +0000 (UTC)
From: Wrambler<wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Funny you should post this now.
Just opened an Ebay LKQ header purchased for my sons
2002 Nissan Sentra SE-R and the thing is cracked.
Now I got to wait all weekend to see how they
want to resolve this.

  Seriously who does not know enough to recognize a
cracked header, yet knows what it is and how to put
it up on eBay and say it is grade A useable.

I can hear it now, tick,tick,tick,tick,arg

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"