[AMC-list] Carpets, seatbelts and headliners - oh my!

[AMC-list] Carpets, seatbelts and headliners - oh my!

I'm weighing between doing the carpet and headliner in my Rambler
myself, begging someone to help me, or just bringing it in to an
upholstery shop. I think my son and I could do a good job of putting
in carpet, and would certainly like to say we did it ourselves.

So - with that in mind - who do you all recommend for carpet for a '65
Rambler American sedan? My current carpet is black, and really nice
looking (good quality) - but one section is done. Are pre-done carpets
from the AMC vendors good quality? I'm not too concerned with it
looking exactly correct for a '65 Rambler. I'd prefer it looked good
and held up well. Do carpets come with cutouts for seats already? Or
would I need to measure it out, figure where to cut - and hope for the
best? Do carpet kits come with backing, or do I order that separatly?

Any experience with the new headliner out for the Rambler Americans?

Finally - seatbelts. I'm getting around to putting some in the back,
and see that Galvin's carries the aircraft-latch style (that's what I
have in the front) - but they come in three different lengths. How do
I know what length to order? Looks like they come in 60", 74" and 96".
I'll be in the front, so only skinny folks will be in back ;-)

And any experiences with one vendor over another, or are they all the
same suppliers - just carried by different vendors?