Re: [AMC-list] Fwd: futureliner for sale!

Re: [AMC-list] Fwd: futureliner for sale!

Yeah, they are cool, only 12 were built I think.  There was a lot of
discussion on this one on the GMC motorhome forum.  Here is the link to
the restoration

http://www.futurliner.org/interior.htm

Wayne
66 Ambo 990 wagon, 327 auto, PS,PB,AC,PW; 69 Ambo 2 door 401, M12
78 GMC Motorhome Roayale, 73 Super beetle tow'd
03 FLHTCI - Patriot guard rider
01 XJ, 02 Seville