[AMC-list] AMC Ambassador Rebel Matador front spoiler

[AMC-list] AMC Ambassador Rebel Matador front spoiler

This is a authentic AMC Group 15 Accesory I have been selling since 1980s, and whle it was designed for AMX & Javelin, it fits great on *any* Ambassador, Matador or Rebel Series also.

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/00rebel_spoiler.JPG

comes with instruction sheet, $33 + $12 ship in US, about $23 shipping to Canada and higher overseas. I usually have one on ebay also if want to go read long congressional speech description.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com