[AMC-list] Billet pulleys completed and available

[AMC-list] Billet pulleys completed and available

Hi all,

Just wanted to let everyone on the list know we have completed the first run of
AMC V8 billet pulleys for the early and later style configuration. These are all
machined out of solid billet aluminum and are available in either the standard
finish or polished.  I don't have the polishing costs yet as we just finished
them.  I am sending some sets off for polishing this week so we should have
costs for that soon.

The kit includes the following:

1 bottom crank pulley 3 or 4 bolt set up
1 water pump pulley short or long style
1 power steering pulley early Eaton or later Saginaw style
1 alternator pulley
1 alternator cooling fan blade.

The introductory price for the standard kit is $329.95 for the 4 bolt crank
pulley set up and 359.95 for the 3 bolt set up.  The three bolt set up is more
because it chews up 1.5 times the amount of billet material to make.  Billet
aluminum just went up again so I can not guarantee the next run won't go up
slightly.    I will post pictures on the web soon.  The look fantastic.

Thanks,

Nick
 Alfano Performance
4849-76 st.
Kenosha, WI. 53142
262-308-1302
262-942-8271 after 6pm central and weekends