Re: [AMC-list] TODAY'S AMC PIE IN THE SKY AWARD WINNER

Re: [AMC-list] TODAY'S AMC PIE IN THE SKY AWARD WINNER

I know were this car is...  in a small town west of Nashville, just off of
US Hwy 70 in White Bluff...and yes, this car is just as bad looking in
person as to pictures. It's been siting for years and years now.  One of
those, I'm going to fix it someday stories.  Bobby