Re: [AMC-list] When replacing door and trunk gaskets, ...

Re: [AMC-list] When replacing door and trunk gaskets, ...

Thanks. These are new, came from Galvins, and seem to fit well. There
are a few places where they are a little loose (near where the door
handle is). I wasn't sure if we should remove them and use some
adhesive, or just use a little where it is loose.

Don't know if you found a rear window gasket. Kevin e-mailed Mac McCoy
and hopefully we'll be in business. Peter Stathes for the front
gasket, Galvin's for the doors and trunk, Mac for the rear gasket
(hopefully). Lol - we're trying to visit each shop. I know I got stuff
from Kennedy's a while back - but we've never checked out Blaser's
yet.

By the time the Rambler's done, hopefully we'll have supported each
vendor in some small way.