Re: [AMC-list] 67 Rebel Wagon

hey, don't discourage him!
being valentines day and all I can' drop the "really honey I need this" bomb tonight.
That will happen tomorrow.
Love the front seat, stick shift six and even the rusty floors!

My main concern is the trans in the mountains around here, makes me a bit nervous...

Oh, if the wife says no, I can do a relay storage for a month or so and you can pick it up later.

I think as Weezer said, "I got my hashpipe" --- 4 hours is not getting him near either one of us!

Mark & Marc seem to confuse more people that you would expect. I find it interesting that most Marcs get angry at the mistake, yet most Marks don't give a rats a$$.

Is it bad to give your wife a bottle of white zinfandel and hide the whiskey for yourself?

Mark Price
Morgantown, WV 26508
1969 AMC Rambler, 4.0L, EFI, T-5
"I realize that death is inevitable.