[AMC-list] What Did you Do?

I finally got the rear end from the white Javelin completely disassembled.
Thanks to the fellow who gave the hint about using althread, washers and
nuts to get the axle out of the housing, it worked like a charm. Now I need
to do some more shopping, Gotta find axle shims, seals and bearings, and
shims for the pinion gear, the pinion shim didn't survive removal.
Any ideas where to look for shims and axle bearings/seals?

thanks,
Armand