------------
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2011 16:08:48 -0500
From: Bruce Griffis<bruce.griffis@xxxxxxxxx>

My oldest son got me a snazzy new windshield gasket for Christmas. Way
cool! Found out today he ordered front and rear door seals, window
sweep sets and new a trunk gasket. I've got good condition used
windlace to replace what I have. Can't find anyone with a rear window
gasket. But wow! That is really cool! I'm looking forward to sealing
up that Rambler! I had planned to replace the carpet and take care of
some interior items once the car is sealed. Looks like that can happen
sooner rather than later!

Very happy. Really looking forward to stopping the leaks, making sure
it didn't start to rust, and replacing the carpet and trunk mat.
Hopefully it will be a dry Rambler in a few weeks!

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"