[AMC-list] amx wheel back spacing question

[AMC-list] amx wheel back spacing question

Mike below is looking for back spacing for some rims he wants to put on his 69 AMX. If anyone can help him out please feel free to comment, copy your reply to Mike & thanks in advance to all who might reply.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com

----- Original Message ----- Hi Eddie....I have a 69 AMX and would like to fit the correct 14" Magnum 500 wheels to it...it does have disc brakes. I'm trying the find the correct backspacing and can't seem to locate it. do you know what the correct measurement would be ? THANK YOU for any help on this !
Mike Brenner
Minneapolis, MN
work email: mbrenner@xxxxxxxxxx
personal email: reesebren@xxxxxxxxx