Re: [AMC-list] Just Watched Back in the Day (1975) on the speed channel/

Re: [AMC-list] Just Watched Back in the Day (1975) on the speed channel/ AMC logoed NASCAR pants

Eddie etc

The race I was watching was the Southern 500 as shown in your pictures

Bobby ended up winning that race

Almost a tear in my eye I have never seen an AMC win a race before

Stu