[AMC-list] FREE 258 long block in Orlando FL

[AMC-list] FREE 258 long block in Orlando FL

I have a running 258 that was yanked in Oct 10. Kept in dry storage the past 4 months. Has 2 semi dead cylinders so it needs a rebuild. Runs OK but is smokey.

Comes new fuel pump, plug wires, water pump and NOS T-stat housing. Will also throw in a/c brackets and PS brackets as well as a PS pump and a/c hose.

I'm tired of tripping over this thing so please contact me if you're interested. I can help you load. We are just off FL turnpike at the Ocoee exit. Easy to get to. No local traffic or I4 BS to deal with.

Jeffrey Thomas
Work Phone: 407-356-4727
Home Phone: 407-297-9500