[AMC-list] what i have been doing to my amc's.

[AMC-list] what i have been doing to my amc's.

hey guys, im still around. just been kinda lurking. not much time. gotten my '82 sx4 running real good and reliable. been driving it for the past 2 1/2 months without much at all for problems. had some brake issues with the front brakes not completely releasing pressure. all fixed.

last week i went and picked up a 2nd sx4. its an 83 258 auto. pretty decent shape. needs some work. price was good for it. i have pics of both just got posted today at my link. waiting on a t5 trans to bolt to my 304 to drop into casper. that might be fun. hehe.

dave stohler
www.picasaweb.google.com/das24rules