Re: [AMC-list] factory exhaust parts

I tried to find out if tewell motors still had any blue porcelain in stock.
I know they had a stash when I worked there but that was almost 30 years ago.

If I ever found any, I'd screw up the whole look by using a band clamp to hopefully not crack the porcelain.

Mark Price
Morgantown, WV 26508
1969 AMC Rambler, 4.0L, EFI, T-5
"I realize that death is inevitable.