Re: [AMC-list] 8 track cassettes for your amc (was: cheep cassette tapes

Re: [AMC-list] 8 track cassettes for your amc (was: cheep cassette tapes:

I  don't see a "direct" link to it, but somewhere I read recently
that there was a group taking the Quadrophonic masters and burning them to DVD.
The idea is/was to make them fully compatible with todays surround sound systems.
What got me was the choice they made for the number one effort to gauge success
was not something that holds full mass appeal. I can't recall what they picked.
seriously with DVD players for cars mainstream you could once again listen
to the awesomeness of quad on the road :)

If anyone knows a direct link to who was doing this project pass it on.

Mark Price
Morgantown, WV 26508
1969 AMC Rambler, 4.0L, EFI, T-5
"I realize that death is inevitable.