[AMC-list] amx spirit parts for sale

i have lots of amc parts.i live in kenosha wis.i have amx spirit
grills-spoilers-fenders-doors-gas tanks-motors-360-304-258-727 trans-4 speed
trans-v8 cross members-motor mount brackets-ac compressors-air pumps-60 tail
lights-spirit-concord-hornets-amx spirit dash boards-red-tan-and black.i have so
many parts i just need more room in my garage.i have parts for 71 javlin to.lots
of parts not listed.just give me a call or email me.1-262-515-6177 or
tmhartnell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx pay shipping on all parts.i would do a package deal on
all parts to. ask for tom