Re: [AMC-list] What Did You Do on Your AMC this weekend?

Re: [AMC-list] What Did You Do on Your AMC this weekend?

Yep - ruffling.
Those who died with all the 'safety whiz-bangs' at least had a better chance of
surviving. Your Thunderbolt clone had Thunderbolt style belts in it? Hope you
haven't used up your luck yet. : )

Ken