From: Jason Patrick <mrrumblur@xxxxxxxxx>
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, January 5, 2011 2:49:26 PM
Subject: [AMC-list] BW Auto/Torque Tube/Diff for sale?

My ’65 Marlin currently has a 327 with the BW cast iron auto (Flash-o-Matic?)
and torque tube. I’m wanting to replace everything from the flexplate back with
an adapted GM OD auto and Explorer diff. I’m trying to put some numbers together

and I wonder if there is any market for these stock pieces and what would they
be worth? I will no longer have use for them and the sale of them could help
keep the project affordable. They’re all in good running condition still in car.

Converter was rebuilt less than 1,000 miles ago. Gear ratio is 3.15