Re: [AMC-list] 1967 Rebel Wagon 3 speed with overdrive back up switch

Re: [AMC-list] 1967 Rebel Wagon 3 speed with overdrive back up switch

" From: JohnBherna@xxxxxxx
"
" I have a 1967 Rebel Wagon with 3 speed on column and overdrive.  Where is
" the back up light switch that turns on the back up lights when in reverse?

on the column, attached with 2 capscrews.

also, my '67 10-50-80 tsm on p 4-37 calls it a back-up light and nss
and only mentions auto trans, but the sec 4 wiring diag indicates both
auto and stick.

btw, you do know this is a saginaw column - same as any gm...?