[AMC-list] Too Much Oil

"the right stuff is the only thing I found to stop the leak on the plastic valve covers in Jeeps!"

no kidding. my plastic valve cover on my '82 eagle sx4 was about 1 quart every 75 miles. (i drive it about 50 miles a day too) took the old gasket off, put a heavy coat of right stuff, valve cover back on, let it cure, snugged it down a little, and then was leaking only 1 quard every 150 miles. lol. tonight i got a new aluminum valve cover from bultear. thats another story, but FRIGGIN NICE.

dave stohler
www.picasaweb.google.com/das24rules