Re: [AMC-list] Up to 60

Joe. I always cleaned the valve cover groove with brake clean and once it dried I would put a thin line of rtv silicone in the groove and bed the seal/gasket in the rtv.
   A very thin layer on the head side may or may not help.

    That valve cover is two part were that groove is and I always thought that left just enough gaps for oil seepage.

    The "right stuff" would do well too, not sure I'd buy a fresh can for that bit of seepage or not.

   With other seepages likely to crop up on a fresh rebuilt car, I might just go for the new can of R.S.

    I love that "stuff"...