Re: [AMC-list] 1978 AMX

You may have been ripped off. I've been running a "wanted" ad on a Dodge Brothers website for the last year or so, looking for a deck lid for my Dodge Brothers coupe. Two weeks ago I received this in an e-mail:

Subject: I'm need a rear deck lid for my 1928 Dodge Brothers 3-window coupe

Hello,

 This is Scott from the United Kingdom.I saw your wanted AD on the
internet.I have for sale in good and perfect condition.

 You can give me a ring on      (0044)7024074955.

Thanks

Scott Logan
Shakespeare Street, Newcastle-upon-Tyne, NE1 6AQ

I replied, asking him to e-mail me the dimensions of the deck lid that he has. To date - no response. Probably tough to measure something that you don't have?

Good luck....
Dan

----- Original Message ----- From: "amcmike" <gcanada@xxxxxxxxx>